Thursday, August 8, 2013

Video Star

(If you're viewing this as an email and if any of the links/videos do not show, click the title to be taken to the blog site.)

One of the girls' highlights for this summer has been discovering Video Star. It's an iphone app the kids can use to make their own music videos with special effects. They discovered it at a sleepover and it's been Video Star mania ever since.

They made this one with their cousins...



They made this one of their brother...



They made this one with their friends...


And they made this one on a road trip...



Today Ali suspiciously asked to borrow my phone for an undisclosed reason. A few minutes later I found my phone on my bed with a little note that said "Mommy press play please". This was the video I found.


I *SO* do not deserve this but love that they think I do. My kids are amazing and give me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment