Monday, December 29, 2008

Flowrider

Steph, Steve and I got an unexpected gift from Santa this year. The FLOWRIDER! Apparently, mom and dad thought it would be great entertainment to put the three of us in a surfing simulator. I think we were all a bit nervous, but I know I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I have zero surfing experience. And after 30 minutes on the flowrider, I can tell you with 100% certainty that I will not be running off to Hawaii to chase a surfing dream. I did much better on my belly on the body board which was actually pretty fun. Steve was able to stay up the longest and was starting to get the hang of it when our time ran out. The most unusual aspect of the whole thing it trying not to think about all the people watching you. Did I mention that the flowrider is in the MALL??? When it was all said and done, it was a lot of fun and only mildly painful.



No comments:

Post a Comment